7.23.2012

a stress case mrs. b

well hello there.
how was your weekend?
ours was very productive.

we posted my car, watch a parade, held hands during fireworks, cleaned my car, sold my car, boxed up most of our stuff, purchased a chair cover, and crossed off about 20 things on our to-do list.

last night i had two of my beautiful roommates over for dinner and we chatted about the "old times" and our new memories. oh how i loved playing catch up.

late last night was a different story. it was one of those nights where everything that is wrong in life just came out. i couldn't sleep. though i was tired beyond words. i was sad. i was stressed. and i was scared.

moving across the country is a big deal. i'm not really scared or upset about moving. i'm more scared and upset about all i have to do. moving is rough. it's stressful and lets be honest about 0% of fun.

so i made myself a list of "to-do" items. getting my hair done is included because who wants to move into a new place looking like the 80's grow out color. then spence gave me the best foot massage. he kissed me on the forehead and i feel asleep cuddled up next to him.

in the end we will make it to chicago. if my ring doesn't get dipped before hand oh well. if we don't buy that bookshelf before hand oh well. if i don't go through all my old pictures oh well. we'll get there and we will love it. and most importantly we'll be together.

so today i'm trying my best to catch up at work. stay positive and remember my cute husband who is working so hard to make this move smooth.

am i the only one who struggles with the stress of life and moving? please...any other new med-school/grad schools wives dealing with the stress of moving?

image via note to self



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: