6.22.2012



Thank goodness it's Friday! So here is what I am trusting in, grateful for and inspired by this Friday morning:

I'm trusting my gut, which has always been hard for me. I always want to make a pro/cons list and go with the most logical plan of action but life is not a math problem and sometimes I have to practice tusting myself. 

I'm grateful  for my fun family. I am spending the weekend in Ogden because it is my sister-in-law's baby shower tomorrow. My older sister is in town from Colorado, baby sister is keeping us entertained and my mom is making everything beautiful. I can't wait to see all the extended family tomorrow; my aunts and cousins are basically awesome and my grandmothers are about as sassy as they come.

And I am inspired by the goodness of close friends. It was a rough week and one night on a drive I just needed to talk. I showed up on one of my best friends door steps with no notice and she made me a delicious dinner, her and her husband made me laugh all night long and she she just listened with so much love. Such sweet, generous friends I have been blessed with.


What is your TGIF?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: