7.18.2012

slacker blogger...whoops!

so michelle is out of town this week and left me in charge of the blog...bad idea!
i am traveling for work. but of course thought i would have time to blog.
i was wrong
and then i planned on blogging at the airport tonight as i waited for my flight.
here is how this went down....

got to the airport.
decided last minute to check my bag
when i was checking my bag they told me my flight was delayed 3 hours
and my last leg was canceled
i wanted to cry
they were nice and booked me on another flight
i rushed 3 terminals over
got to the flight
boarded
looked great
i was wrong
they had to hold the flight because of a storm
the storm passed
looked great again
i was wrong...again
decided to hold the flight again
now i'm going to miss my last leg

but good news...
i have a layover in phoenix
looks like i'll be stuck there tonight
my sister in there on business
i get to have a sleepover with her
how does that work?

not sure but i'm happy.

so i may to be getting home to blog but at least i have wifi for a few mins to catch you up.
and i'll be having a girls night in phoenix. what could be better?

we'll both be back blogging like normal tomorrow!
-syd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: