9.24.2012

Trying to Stay Warm



So when we are looking into med schools location was definitely a big point of the decision making process. Lets be honest....to me it was #1. I was okay going to a med school on the beach or in the south (where it's warm). But, as we all know I followed my dear husband to the Windy City.

Well the Windy City welcomed us home this weekend. For some reason it decided to cool way down. I found myself pulling out our coats. Carrying blankets around with me and bundling up to go outside.  Looks like the cool weather decided to come early (oh joy).

I was okay with moving to Chicago for med school....on 1 condition.....I could buy a new coat and new boots. Too bad the coat I want is $500. I guess I'll keep looking.

In the mean time I will stay at home. Bundled up with my space heater pretending that winter really isn't coming this soon.




(okay so this coat looks a lot better in person but Northface does it right...two coats in one = toasty warm Chicago winter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: