10.30.2012

the end of national book month

We are coming to the end of October and thus the end of National Book Month! I have loved reviewing a few of my favorite books and I hope a few people out there give them a try. You won't regret it! (Especially if you tried A Long, Long Time Ago). National Book Month inspired me to update my Goodreads profile and get back on track with my reading lists. Sometimes I get lazy and just walk around the library and pick something with an interesting cover (this can be disastrous) or go to my favorite fall backs like the Harry Potter series or something about Abe Lincoln.  

Because I have really enjoyed reflecting on some of my favorite books I have decided to create a monthly blogger book club. Thinking about writing a review makes me more aware of what I'm reading and I think that makes me enjoy and appreciate it more. I will list the book of the month the first Tuesday of the month and then review it the last Thursday of the month. I would love to have you all read along and then link up with me at the end of the month with your own thoughts. For the month of November I'm going to be reading The Book Thief

Maybe you have a reading list of your own? Add my pick to your list, or link up and tell us what you read for that month if you choose a different book or suggest a book on your list for our monthly book club! Grab a button, grab a book and link up with us on November 29th!



Happy reading!

                                                                                  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: