10.08.2012

We love visitors!


I spent last week cuddling with this little bear. My beautiful mother and sister in law came to visit Chicago! Ecstatic doesn't even come close to describing how I felt.  These were our second visitors to Chicago. I spent the few days before getting everything clean and ready. They flew in on Tuesday and I was able to take Wednesday to Friday off work. 

Basically we spent the week playing tourist. We explored, shopped, and ate. Eating is my favorite thing to do on vacations and we did plenty of that. It was so fun to have my mom and sister to myself. So much girl time. Just what this little med student's wife needed. 

Sadly Spence wasn't able to spend too much time with us. He of course had school and too much homework. But he was able to take some long lunches with the girls. Little Lainey bug loves her uncle. It warmed my heart to see Spence holding and playing with Lainey. 

The last day Chicago got super cold (boo). We made a pit stop to get some warm things for the little bug. Oh my gosh I couldn't get over how stinkin cute she looked. You can't tell in this picture but she had little ears on her hat. Making her our little bear. She was so cozy in her snow suit she slept most of the day while we were busy shopping. 

Oh my do I love visitors. I think it is my new favorite thing to do (host visitors). So please come visit us in Chicago! More pictures to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: