11.15.2012

new york, new york


Danny got another interview yesterday afternoon! Hooray! He will be interviewing in Albany, New York on the 29th of November. Which means I booked my flight to Arizona just a week too early! No New York trip for me...so sad. The huge Christmas tree in NY would have been up, thus crossing an item off my bucket list but I guess if we get in I could visit the tree every year. But the prospects of New York are super exciting. Albany is three hours from the city and about two hours from Boston. Be still my little American heart!

Albany Medical College does the 10 min interviews rather than the 2-3 long ones, which makes me nervous. I think I really do get more stressed out and nervous than D does. He is a guy that loves to talk to others and interviews well. All I know that if it was actually me going through this process I wouldn't get in anywhere just based on my crazy nervous interviews. My boss at EFY told me (later when we were very close and had worked together for years) I was one of the worst interviews she ever had. Sad! I think divine revelation got me that job. 

In other news, D passed his physical and got the all clear for the Air Force. Just one more thing off our shoulders.

Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving (aka Welcome Christmas Feast)?! Where did the summer, let alone the fall, go? All I can say is that I adore the snow, I adore the season and I have even really been enjoying the cold. Maybe now I can appreciate and enjoy it because I get to snuggle up and not walk to campus freezing my tail off.

As always, keep your fingers crossed!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. New York would be an awesome place to live for 4 years, much better than Nebraska or Ohio haha. I'm really, really hoping my husband gets into dental school somewhere cool.

    Lauren
    http://laurenelizabethrogers.blogspot.com/2012/09/tasty-enchiladas.html

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: