10.15.2012

A little Insta life


So I have always been an instagram fan. I may have been jealous of my friends who had instagram in the beginning because that meant they had iphones. One day I'll be an iphone user but for now I deal with my trusty droid. Anyway, I was beyond excited for instagram to make it to android. Unfortunately  my little phone has a crappy camera. So instagram pictures aren't awesome. But they will do. 

Anyway.... a little update on our last couple of weeks.

Us just chilling at "home" in Utah with the family // A little pack'n'play for our little visitor // Sunday morning stroll around Temple Square before Spence headed back to Chicago // Finally installed shelves in our place // Girls night in Provo with my Jeru loves, and yes that is a hedgehog // Watching General Conference all bundled up at home // Loving having Megs, Mom and Lainey come to visit us // Enjoying the last good strawberries of the year // Sad to see Megs and Lainey go home //

This week I am crazy busy with our big summit at work. So ready to get back to Chicago with my cute med-student and back to non-stressful life.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: