10.01.2012

Happy List for a Monday

Hi there! I hope your weekend was as great as ours was. You can read about my weekend here if you wish.

I saw this fun linky party that was a happy list for Monday. I thought it would be the perfect way to start my week.

+ Waking up to the cool crisp autumn air
+ Mom, Megs and Lainey are coming to visit us tomorrow
+ Pretty trees that line our street
+ Leggings and boots
+ Finally figuring out some med school planning
+ Staying up late to watch The Voice
+ Still not having to turn on our heat
+ Halloween decorations
+ Getting to go visit home again next week
+ Deciding we need a car in Chicago
+ Surprise checks that come in the mail
+ Cider smelling candles
+ Left overs from dinner

I can't believe it's already October. Where has this year gone. I am super excited it's finally fall but also freaking out (just a bit) about the upcoming winter. I've heard it's brutal here and I'm making all the needed preparations...aka buying a huge thick puffy coat.

 First....I am in love with my city right now! Seriously so beautiful!

 Second....can't wait for these three to get out here! Girls trip!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for linking up can you link it to my blog please. like put my blog after you say link up. thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes: