11.08.2012

link love

Just a little link love for things I'm loving on.



Pink Chalk fabrics. Seriously, so many fun prints that I adore. If only I had the sewing skills to go with he fabrics!

This skirt tutorial from Say Yes to Hoboken. I know summer is over and skirts tend to go to the back of the closet, but how gorgeous would this be in a dark crimson or gold for holiday parties?

A delicious tortellini soup for the cold weather. I love hot soup and thick socks but I also adore tortellini  My favorite pasta!

I am loving the peter pan collar. Especially this one for the holiday season. And I wouldn't mind pairing a peter pan collar with some loafers and a trench coat. 

I always want to wear my hair like this but it never turns out right. Any suggestions out there? Maybe a good tutorial you know if?

I absolutely adore these books made out of your instagram photos. I love instagram because it is more of a daily life and interesting pictures mixed with memories and humor. Facebook can be totally overwhelming but instagram is just right. But I love to actually hold pictures or show them to friends without passing my phone around, so this seems like a wonderful option!

And lastly, I'm beyond excited that a Trader Joe's will be finished in SLC in just a few days! Not only because it is a fun and random store but also because they stalk these really delicious coconut cookies! I'm also addicted to the Home Goods because they have big pieces of art on the cheap, holiday decorations and some seriously beautiful lamps. I can't wait to move and redecorate, we have be using everything I inherited from family back when I started college. Upgrade coming 2013!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: