11.05.2012

Nerd Alert



Nope...I'm not talking about my Med School husband (though he might fit this as well...haha)

This weekend I officially became a nerd.  I had glasses when I was little and luckily pushed them aside during my high school years. Sadly, as I started college I found myself needing them again. It started as just needing them once a month....and now it's up to about once a day.

I realized a little while ago that I was wearing my 6 year old glasses...yep not a great idea. I finally decided it was time to upgrade.

Bring on the nerd look. I didn't realize they would be so big, haha. To my surprise Spence loves them. It has taken me a few days to get used to the new frames. But....big frames aside...it's amazing being able to see so clear. I didn't realize how badly scratched up my old glasses were until I put these beauties on. Also, so great wearing an updated prescription. Who knew!

I finished off the weekend teaching myself how to crochet while wearing my awesome glasses.

Yes...I am a nerd!

P.S. I facetimed my parents to show them the new goods. Both had this comment... "Is that tape on there". Haha yes...they agreed with the Nerd Alert!!!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes: